- The best and most comprehensive weight loss solution for the over 40 demographic
- Targets over 40 issues, like slower metabolism, joint pains and varying fitness levels
- Cuts the fat and sculpts the bod
- Extremely affordable for the amount of material provided
What is it in a nutshell?
Old School New Body is THE weight loss solutions for the over 40 demographic! My Mom actually was the guinea pig for this solution and she’s been loving it (and has lost over 15 pounds.) Old School New Body is all about taking back your power, your health and your energy. It was developed by an all star cast, including Iron Man Magazine editor in chief Steve Holman, his wife Becky Holman and none other than America’s Lifestyle Strategist; John M. Rowley.
Take a look at the official website!
Ok…could you possibly elaborate?
So Steve and Becky are living proof that you can be over 40 and still look and feel great! They’ve created a fully immersed solution that targets over 40 issues, like slower metabolism, joint pains and varying fitness levels. Steve and Becky were the test subjects for this and are ‘living proof’ that this does work!
They’ve created whats called a ‘Focus 4 Exercise’ system, or F4X. The system is a 90 minute per week regime, consisting of 3 progressing phases depending on your fitness levels and goals. It begins with F4X Lean which gets everything moving along (assuming you’ve had little to no fitness in the last several months.) The primary goal of phase 1 is to eliminate that excess body fat. (Because you need to lose the fat, to sculpt the physique!)
Phase 1 consists of 4 basic exercises:
Incline presses or flat bench presses
Bent over rows
Dumbbell upright rows
Phase 2 is F4X shape, which is exactly as it sounds, developing your shape. The goal is to raise your fitness, build muscle and tone.
The final phase (which is optional) is F4X Build, which again is, as it sounds, building muscle, with the end goal to build 15-30 pounds of extra bulk.
All of the three phases come with a specific diet and meal plan.
You get lots of goodies with Old School New Body including:
- “Old School New Body” e-book.
- “F4X Quick Start Workout Guide” e-report.
- “Ultimate Fat-Burning Secrets” e-report.
- “Ultimate Muscle-Building Secrets” e-report.
- “Ultimate Sex and Anti-Aging Secrets” e-report.
- “Ultimate Health and Happiness Secrets” e-report.
- John M. Rowley’s “Secrets of the World’s Most Successful People: Tom Venuto” audio mp3.
- John M. Rowley’s “Secrets of the World’s Most Successful People: Kristi Frank” audio mp3.
- John M. Rowley’s “Secrets of the World’s Most Successful People: Bill Phillips” audio mp3.
- John M. Rowley’s “Secrets of the World’s Most Successful People: Jennifer Nicole Lee” audio mp3.
- John M. Rowley’s “Secrets of the World’s Most Successful People: Shawn Phillips” audi0 mp3.
Click to learn how to download and start losing now!
So what isn’t so good?
Well it’s fairly obvious, if your under 40, this probably isn’t the best solution for you. Although the exercises and meal plans would be beneficial, they are targeted at specific levels.
Why do I think it’s so great?
Well my Mom is proof that this actually works. I think it’s crucial to stay in shape and feel great, no matter your age. Steve and Becky are over 40 and look better than most 25 year olds I know. It’s affordable, simple and has a ton of quality information, plus you don’t have to go to the gym. There’s also a 60 day money back guarantee (bet you won’t need to return!) I would highly recommend anyone over 40 to stop what their doing and purchase Old School New Body, right now!
Click for download and discounts
Start losing weight now!